Looking for fun weekly fitness classes in Rockaway Beach? Want to try an invigorating weekend away at a Hampton’s Retreat? For the very best in fun, fitness, and spa, the best of the best is the All Seasons Retreats & Fitness Studio. More than just the perfect solution for beachside wellness, this local fitness center is where Arverne By The Sea and Rockaway Beach locals find an incredible sense of community.
Fitness at the Rockaway Studio
Regular sessions in the fitness studio are as fun as they are invigorating, with classes like Pilates, Zumba, and Piloxing (a combination of Pilates and Boxing for high-energy, cardio and toning) on offer. Flexible pricing plans offer the option of paying per-class, or on a monthly basis for an unlimited class pass. Yoga and meditation classes are also offered through the Ocean Bliss Yoga Studio, like Alignment Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Core Vinyasa Yoga, and even Children’s Yoga. For a twist on the average Zumba session, try out the Zumba Dance Party: a full-energy dance class with certified Zumba instructors.
The Retreat Experience
To truly immerse yourself in the All Seasons Retreats experience, try out a weekend getaway in beautiful Bridgehampton. Activities include fitness, spa, relaxation, and dining–featuring delicious and healthy organic cuisine. Participate in Yoga, dance, and Pilates classes, then relax by the fireplace during the winter, or take a dip in the heated saltwater pool in the summer. Spa treatments like facials, foot soaks, and massages are the perfect complement your fitness and relaxation experience. Choose from spa treatments like:
- The Hydropeptide Anti-wrinkle Facial–Feel the rejuvenating benefits of 17 peptides, growth factors, and proteins for healthy, glowing skin.
- The In-Season Facial—Facials customized to your skin’s seasonal needs.
- Custom Massage—Work with a massage therapist to get just the right amount of pressure with this tailored massage.
- Reflexology—Increase circulation and feelings of wellness with this ancient natural healing technique.
- Shiatsu—Address energy blockages in the body with this amazing technique.
- Thai Massage—Also known as Thai-Yoga massage, this style blends joint mobilization, acupressure, and muscle compression for energizing, yet relaxing, results.
- Salt Scrubs—Great for dry skin.
- Oil Scalp Massage—Massage relaxes you while essential oils work their magic on the hair and scalp.
- Foot Soak—To soften and heal tired feet.
For a little taste of the Retreat life at home, All Seasons Retreats & Fitness Studio recommends the Blue Bungalow Spa, their Rockaway Beach neighbor, and a leading local massage, skin care, and wellness center.
Ready to relax? It’s time to head to the All Seasons Retreats & Fitness Studio, in Rockaway Beach. Find them located inside Ms. Elaine’s Dance Studio, at 181 Beach 116th Street 2nd Floor, Rockaway Park, NY 11694, or visit online at: www.retreatandspa.com/rockaway.
Check out the “All Seasons News” section on the website for information about upcoming events, new and continuing classes, and of course upcoming Retreats. Also, don’t forget to follow schedule changes and learn about special classes and events on the All Seasons Retreats & Fitness Studio Twitter page.